Expertise, Excitement and Enthusiasm!
The Seattle-based 420MSP team has deep domain knowledge of both the Managed Services Provider (MSP) community and the legal CBD/cannabis market. We are extremely active in both industries and are here to help YOU with the following insights, expertise and outcomes make strategic decisions about your MSP practice:
- Take yourself out of your current situation as a traditional MSP in mature markets, and imagine a scenario where you aren’t being told what you are worth as a professional.
- Where you aren’t being undercut because “another computer technician and MSP can do it cheaper.”
- Where you’re able to choose your clients and who you work with, versus taking what you can get.
- Where you’re working with clients and projects that are challenging, yet exciting because you are able to attribute how your work creates value in their business.
- Where you’re known as THE EXPERT in one of the fastest growing industries in the country.
- The choice is yours, and that choice looks like becoming a CBD/Cannabis MSP!
- Join us – our job is to share our gifts with you to better your geek self!
25+ years technology experience
Founder of numerous community ecosystems including 420MSP, SMB Nation
Author of 24 technology and business books including “How to Be a Cannabis MSP”
Columnist, Marijuana Venture magazine and Global Cannabis Times
PhD (Letters), Aspen University
MBA – University of Denver
10+ years cannabis industry experience
Author, Business of Marijuana
Strategic Management and Technology Consulting experience (IBM, Oliver Wyman)
Assistant Professor, McIntire School of Commerce, University of Virginia
PhD in Strategic Management, University of Toronto
Retail Technology Expert
25+ years retail technology experience
11-years CannaTech experience
Dispensary turnaround expert
Featured in Marijuana Venture magazine
Retail Technology Coach and Trainer
Korona Certified Reseller
B.A. Psychology and Anthropology, University of Texas