My new book reflects “right here, right now” strategies new and existing Managed Services Providers (MSP) can immediately implement in a technology services market showing signs of maturity (e.g. consolidations and commoditization). The secret is verticalization and this book is focused on the fastest growing vertical
in North America (NorAM) and other global markets. It’s now time for MSPs to invest forward!
First things first. The book follows a simple construct intended to dramatically improve your MSP success in as little as 90-days.
• Finder – Go get the business!
• Minder – Manage your MSP practice with procedures and business best practices
• Grinder – Do the work – the work you enjoy
Figure 1: How to Be an MSP – Volume I: Vertical Edition announced at SxSW 2019 in Austin, TX.
Watch the announcement video HERE for more details!
This is a book where the lessons learned apply to nearly any vertical with respect to business models and workflows. However – if I told you would you prefer to focus on a cash rich, rapidly growing and extremely well capitalized vertical market, would you be interested in double-clicking down into this topic? Of course!! The niche is the booming CBD/medical/recreational cannabis industry. I spent over two years researching this book using primary, secondary and field research methods.
This serious opportunity mirrors a combination of the pharmaceutical/agricultural/retail segments with the following workloads:
– Infrastructure (Hardware, Software, RMM, BDR, Support, APIs, Training, etc.)
– Supply Chain – Seed to Sale
– Point of Sale (POS)
– Inventory Management
– Quality Control/Assurance
– Legal & Regulatory Matters
In the maturing MSP market – you need to pick a lucrative niche, develop deep domain expertise and earn what you are worth from well-heeled customers who desperately need your IT services and happily pay their bills! this is about being a CBD MSP!
It’s a case of I’d rather be early than late! As the fastest-growing segment of the economy, here are the numbers that impact you.
- CBD/Medical – 33+ US states, Canada, Australia and other countries
- Full legalization – Ten (10) US states plus Washington D.C. (with more on the way in 2019) plus Canada and other countries.
- Industrial Hemp – All US 50-states (regulations vary) plus numerous countries worldwide
- Recent coverage: “Suddenly, CBD is everwhere. Here’s what’s next” (CNN, March 27, 2019)
- Well-known sector investors – Former House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), Martha Stewart, Joe Montana, Rossane Barr, Whoopi Goldberg, Woody Harrelson, Cliff Robertson, Melissa Etheridge plus many more…Validate any concerns about the cannabis sector strength by reading these articles: CNBC, Forbes and the Wall Street Journal.
- Publication Date: April 2019
- Pages: 500+
- Price: $149.95*
*Receive your $50 discount coupon HERE and you will be notified on “live day” for instant purchase (either digital or print)
Your book purchase qualifies you for membership in the forthcoming 420MSP community (peer conversations, community events, workshops, updated content and news you can use)
Here are a couple “peeks” into the book to provide you insights into quickly capitalizing on a fast growing vertical. Don’t get left behind.
Table of Content (TOC)
MiaCate Kennedy I
If you want an exciting and lucrative new vertical or start for an MSP, this is your roadmap.
…great new look at making money in the third decade of the 21st Century
Street Cred – Harry Brelsford (Author)
Two years of specific vertical research has resulted in this, Brelsford’s 21st book, plus numerous YouTube presentations and blogs/articles. An investor/entrepreneur in the Seattle Miracle era in tech, Brelsford shares his knowledge by sending the elevator back down in a “go giver” mentality that is part of his living theology. Best known as the CEO and founder of SMB Nation, Brelsford taught 12+ years at Seattle Pacific University and Central Washington University. Much of his business and technology acumen derives from global outreach to 45-countries including EMEA, APAC, LATAM, NORAM and India. Brelsford holds the following credentials (Academic: PhD-Letters, MBA, BSBA; Certifications: MCT, MCSE, MCP, CNP, CLSE, CNE)
Receive your discount coupon and live day publication notice HERE!